Saturday, November 17, 2007

Leopard Print Color Vinyl? Hell Yes.


I just made one of my best purchases in a while and wanted to share with you the same opportunity. This website is offering Every Time I Die's The Big Dirty on 4 different color vinyls. I chose the Leopard Print yellow with brown splatter. Or if you want, they are offering ALL 4 together for only $40.99.

Here's how Every Time I Die described their new album:
"You want ironically distasteful rock and roll pretenses? You got em. You want riffs so filthy they should have a moustache and wear elastic work out pants when they go out to eat at the Olive Garden? Right here, boys. You want mosh parts so brutal it could star opposite Charles Bronson in ANY of the Death Wish movies? Come get some."

If that does not convince you of ETID's greatness, possibly nothing will. However, before you go, try this on for size:

No comments: